Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Icicle Deaths Eliminated By New Ice Melting Technology Gutter Guard"


Please note the first two words of the above headline from a new press release out today: Icicle deaths. Now I am not trying to make light of what is obviously a very real danger where there is snow, but having never lived in such climes, I had never really given much thought about it, till now. And frankly, hearing about it and seeing pictures like this made me think: icicles should be wiped out! Well fortunately, the good people at Gutter Glove can do just that, with their new ice-melting gutter guards! Whew, that was close. No need to panic. At least till it snows. And now I am going to go out and be a Svengali for a new death metal band I'm forming called Icicle Death. I think they could very easily open for Slayer and Megadeth. Just sayin'. (Thanks to John of You Are Hated for the inspiration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment